Hot meals are available each lunch time. These are provided by Chartwells. You can register and order meals for children in key stage 2 in advance on the PayPal website, the link to which can be found on our useful links page
As of September 2014 all children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 have been entitled to a free hot school meal every day.
The academy orders these meals and parents are required to complete an 'opt out' form from the academy office if they do not wish to take up the free meals. Please do not order meals using the link above for children in Reception and key stage 1.
Free School Meals
If you think you may be eligible for free school meals, please complete the online form.
Free school meals in all West Sussex maintained and free schools and academies are available to pupils in receipt of, or whose parents are in receipt of, one or more of the following benefits:
- Universal Credit
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of state Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you're not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit.
If you require any assistance or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.